- Isolates the precast floor plank from the flanking wall.
- Reduces the flanking sound transmission
- Can be used as a flanking detail with any acoustic flooring.
- Easily installed within current standard wall constructions.
- Ensures the robustness of acoustic systems for party walls and
- 3-4 Code for Sustainable Homes credits.
Acoustic Isolation System for Flanking Walls within Multi-Rise Developments.
Monarfloor Wall Cap 200 isolates the load-bearing leaves from the precast floor plank, reducing the acoustic flanking sound transmission within the structure. Monarfloor Wall Cap 200 also ensures the integrity of acoustic treatments for party floors.
Monarfloor Wall Cap 200
(kit comprising 1 roll of Wall Cap membrane and 15 Wall Cap clips)
|8m x 200mm
Product Data and Performance
Wall Cap Membrane – Bitumen composite with acoustically rated fillers and fire retardant.
Wall Cap Clips – Structural grade galvanised steel.
Wall Cap Membrane – 3.5mm.
Wall Cap Clips – 15mm wide x 104.9mm long x 75mm deep.